At Turners Nutrition and Fitness we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We only hold information that you have provided to us.
Turners Nutrition and Fitness provide the following products and services:
- Provision of individual or group nutrition consultancy
- Provision of individual or group fitness training programme
- Turners Nutrition and Fitness has a website (www.turnersnutritionandfitness.co.uk) that you can subscribe to in order to receive emails about our latest programmes, charity events and other important news relating to the services we provide.
- Turners Nutrition and Fitness has a Facebook page that you can choose to “like” and “follow” and a Twitter page.
- The information we collect from you
- How we use the information you have provided
- Access to your information and correction
- Website security
- Hardcopy data security
- How to contact us
The information we collect from you
We collect information about you when you:
- Subscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive emails about our latest programmes, charity events and other important news relating to the services we provide.
- Send emails via the contact form on turnersnutritionandfitness.co.uk or via Facebook or www.nutritionistresource.co.uk
- Visit our website turnersnutritionandfitness.co.uk which is collected via cookies
- The type of data we may collect includes:
- Identity Data includes first name and last name.
- Contact Data means the data we use to contact you including your home address, email address and telephone number.
- Health information about past medical history, medications, current medical issues, food and fitness preferences, weight, height, BMI, physiological measurements and consent to contacting the GP
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services. This includes your information such as how long you might spend on one of our webpages.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
How we use the information that you have provided
You provide information to Turners Nutrition and Fitness in order for you to:
- Subscribe to Turners Nutrition and Fitness in order to receive emails about our latest programmes, charity events and other important news relating to the services we provide
- Enquire about or book nutrition and or fitness consultations and personal training
- Receive personalised advice from registered professionals relating to nutrition and fitness
We do not work with any third parties to manage your data. Your details will never be sold or rented to any third party for marketing purposes.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you at any point. If you no longer wish to be contacted by Turners Nutrition and Fitness, please email: email@example.com
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of the personal information we hold about you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Turners Nutrition and Fitness, 85 Badshot Park, Badshot Lea, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 9NE. We want to ensure your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information that you think is inaccurate. Contact us via: email@example.com or if you no longer wish to be contacted by Turners Nutrition and Fitness.
When you provide Turners Nutrition and Fitness with personal information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely.
Your email address is transmitted normally over the Internet, and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. You therefore provide information to us at your own risk as we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us.
You acknowledge that the Internet is not a completely secure medium for communication and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you send to us (or we send to you) via the Internet. We are not responsible for any damages which you, or others, may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information.
Once we receive your information, we make every effort to ensure it is stored securely on our systems.
Softcopy Data Security
Any forms that are completed on the computer and emailed are stored securely on password protected laptops or Macs.
Hardcopy Data Security
Any paper documentation provided by you is stored in a lockable cupboard.
Change of Purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However some of our website features may not function as a result.
Sharing with social networks
If you use the buttons that allow you to share products and content with your friends via social networks like Twitter and Facebook, these companies may set a cookie on your computer memory. Find out more about these here:
How to Contact Us
Turners Nutrition and Fitness, 85 Badshot Park, Badshot Lea, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 9NE.